Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Buy , Sell, and Trade -> Baits & Reel 4 Sale

Message Subject: Baits & Reel 4 Sale
BIGJERMuskyLover
Posted 9/16/2014 6:43 PM (#730385)
Subject: Baits & Reel 4 Sale

Frankie Bait- Great Fisher-Fished & has caught BIG fish before! Built to last! Very Solid Body & Lip! (not perfect-paint wise-finish is solid-bottom looks to have had paint added to it (orange stripe), but it never hurt my fishing any!). I'm going to keep it and have it repainted.

Phantom-7" and a 4" Hard Bodies LOT (I believe the last one is a Phantom-It was sold to me as a Phantom-and it is made just like one-only smaller-if it is different-could someone let me know, as I have always wondered?)
All in Great Condition!! The 2nd from the top, Perch was used the Most as it had caught Fish(it has teeth Marks to prove it!) and some hook rash. Others not used as much, because of the success of the Perch Color. $40.00 + Shipping

Legend Plow (Orange & Yellow Perch w Gold scale) Great Condition- Fished before & has Caught Fish! Very Solid Paint (some small nicks and teeth marks), Solid Body and Lip! I'm going to keep it.

Six-Depth Raiders-LOT (Pre ROI)- Sell as lot. All Very Solid. All have been fished before.
Perch Pattern Sold or Pending-Remaining Depth Raiders $10.00 ea.+Shipping.

Abu Garcia Ambassador-BG7000 NLD-w/ Quick Thumb Adjust Drag- I'm only getting rid of it, because I never used it, but when the few times I did, it was really great! I'm just addicted to the line uptake in my Saltist, so I always use those instead. She's only been used a few times, very clean! Very, light rash. $90.00 + Shipping. That's as low as I can go guys! I'm loosing my butt on this real!!

Please read regarding shipping.
I always use a tracking number. Unless Buyer wants any shipping in different manor, I will always look to find the most affordable option for he buyer- I do not look to make money on shipping!!!
All shipping will be determined by Weight & Size of Package and where items are to be sent! (I will try to limit size & weight, as much as possible- some baits may be shipped without hooks to aid in this effort-let me know if that is an issue!) I will make sure shipping is as affordable as the buyer request! If buyer wants it shipped over-night, then buyer will pay for that and any other shipping option, they prefer. I will always try to find the cheapest option when shipping, that allows for use of a tracking number.
I only ship to lower 48 States. Unless Buyer agrees to pay ALL shipping cost to their Country. I usually ship within 24 hours ( or next business day) of Cleared, Gifted, PayPal payment.
Thank you!!
BIG JER

Edited by BIGJERMuskyLover 9/19/2014 5:09 PM

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(Frankie Bait.JPG)

(Phantom PB 05.JPG)

(Legend Plow3.JPG)

(Depth Raiders.JPG)

(Abu Garcia Ambassador BG7000 NLD-2.JPG)

(Abu Garcia Ambassador BG7000 NLD-6.JPG)

(Abu Garcia Ambassador BG7000 NLD-3.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Frankie Bait.JPG (148KB - 134 downloads)
Attachments Phantom PB 05.JPG (183KB - 128 downloads)
Attachments Legend Plow3.JPG (167KB - 115 downloads)
Attachments Depth Raiders.JPG (102KB - 128 downloads)
Attachments Abu Garcia Ambassador BG7000 NLD-2.JPG (191KB - 125 downloads)
Attachments Abu Garcia Ambassador BG7000 NLD-6.JPG (176KB - 121 downloads)
Attachments Abu Garcia Ambassador BG7000 NLD-3.JPG (180KB - 110 downloads)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)