Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Rowan Report

Message Subject: Rowan Report
DonPursch
Posted 8/2/2014 10:57 AM (#723864)
Subject: Rowan Report

Just a quick report
Weeds are exploding in 12-16 ft of water now the surface temps are in the low70 s
I fished nothing connected to shore the other day all main lake reefs and found the BIG
girls just lounging around out there saw 11 put. One in the net should have had Three
But that's fishing the interesting thing was that it was 71 deg. Down to 18 ft and at 24 ft is was 60 deg. So that's way the big fish are not very far down but out there just roming a round things are shaping up nicely for that Aug. Sept bite Thanks for checking in more later I've got guys waiting on the dock ready to go to work out there later Don
SHO-NUFF
Posted 8/4/2014 10:01 AM (#724049 - in reply to #723864)
Subject: Re: Rowan Report

Great to hear, Don! I'm coming back up "NORTH" around the end of August to fish the "weed bite". We had a nice opener in Sioux Narrows, even with the high water. I was fortunate enough to get my 500th release on our trip. Who knew in 1992, when I released my FIRST Canadian musky on Rowan----that I would ever get to 500? Gotta love those big Canadian muskies----they're GOOD for "mental therapy". Hope that You, Lynn and the rest of the NFIL staff are having a great year. Take care----Pat Elza
reata
Posted 8/6/2014 8:27 AM (#724418 - in reply to #723864)
Subject: RE: Rowan Report

Awesome report Don....we'll see you next week!

Looking forward to chasing those BIG Rowan Lake muskies...

Mitch
8HPTROLLER
Posted 8/8/2014 11:36 AM (#724818 - in reply to #723864)
Subject: Re: Rowan Report

Don,
very good report, have a great summer.
Rich Wren
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)