Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Event Schedule for the Cave!!

Message Subject: Event Schedule for the Cave!!
sworrall
Posted 3/24/2003 5:43 PM (#64677)
Subject: Event Schedule for the Cave!!

Thursday, Noon. Fishing begins.  Meetings on the water are up to the MuskieFIRST folks attending, unofficial meeting for both groups at Noon at the Scott creek entrance for patterns and success stories.

Thursday evening:

Meeting Room at the Comfort Inn, Panel discussion covering the current patterns on the Cave. A Frabill net and a Frabill Lure Retriever and some other items will be drawn for and given away, so BE There!!

Friday, fishing continues. Noon unofficial meeting to check pattterns at the mouth of Scott's Creek.  Friday evening will feature everyone looking tired and jubilant over the incredible fishing that day. I will have a couple cases of beer in my room at the Comfort Inn, with munchies. Stop in and have a cold one!

Saturday morning, fishing continues.  Saturday at noon, unofficial meeting at the mouth of Scott's Creek to check patterns and success. BE OFF THE WATER AT 6 PM Saturday!!! Get to the Comfort Inn Meeting room by 7PM sharp at the very latest, for a banquet and awards presentation sponsored by Crash's Landing and the Morehead Tourism Offices. A Frabill Net, Lure Retriever, and over 50 lures will be drawn and distributed. Two plaques from Worrall's Woodworking will be given for First, and Second place.

SCORING:

Pictures of your fish are encouraged, but not necessary to enter the fish in the event. The fish length must be witnessed by your boat partner. Enter your fish with Steve Worrall each evening and check the leaderboard at the Comfort Inn and at Tony's. Any fish not entered the day it is caught will not be counted, so get them to me every day. My cell number is 920.723.3367 or call me at the Comfort Inn with your daily totals. Total inches counts, any muskie over 30".  Scoring will go to 1/8 inch. Big fish of the event will score a Frabill Muskie net. This isn't a tournament, just a friendly outing competition. ALL anglers attending the event or fishing with us are eligible.

A HUGE thanks to Mark at Frabill for assisting with prizes for this event, and and equally HUGE thanks to our Banquet sponsors. Tony, thank you for hosting our group again, more to come there. See you at the Cave Thursday night at the Comfort Inn!

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)