Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Rock On!!!!!

Message Subject: Rock On!!!!!
Jason Smith
Posted 3/24/2003 4:16 PM (#64663)
Subject: Rock On!!!!!

I am back in the game....for Cave Run. I lost my partner last minute, but will continue to go. Going to fish with Koepp and Big O in that big bad Ranger 620.

If anyone wants me to join them on the water down there let me know...I will be a "boat slut" for the weekend.

Steve (the old guy) Worrall....Call me with the details you have set and print out my fun list of whats going on down there...and the additional things you added so folks can have a hand out at Thursday's meeting.

Koepp and Big O'....be ready! Wed at 8pm.
BigO
Posted 3/24/2003 10:04 PM (#64696 - in reply to #64663)
Subject: RE: Rock On!!!!!

"J" Dawg from "C" Falls;

Packed and ready to go...Extreme One has the Ranger ready to roll...I am leaving the diet at home...hooks are sharpened...film in camera...anxious to try road kill stew at Tony's.

Go Wisconsin & Marquette...sorry Wildcat fans, it 'aint goin' to happen for ya'll this year.

mikie
Posted 3/25/2003 6:40 AM (#64716 - in reply to #64663)
Subject: RE: Rock On!!!!!

Jason, I'd be honored to have you in the Gambler Thursday, if you're down here by then. Me & Mauser can accomodate you either Friday or Saturday, too, plenty of room. m
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)