Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Buy , Sell, and Trade -> Iwata High Performance HP-BC Plus Airbrush Model H5001

Message Subject: Iwata High Performance HP-BC Plus Airbrush Model H5001
kodiak
Posted 7/18/2014 11:31 AM (#721264)
Subject: Iwata High Performance HP-BC Plus Airbrush Model H5001

I have for sale my gently used Iwata HP-BC airbrush. Attached is a stock picture but mine is mint and looks exactly the same. People who know me on here know that i take care of my stuff. I will run it through my ultrasonic cleaner before shipping.

$100.00 shipped

from the website-

Renowned as the professional's workhorse, this popular High Performance Series brush has been pumped up with inspired new features that include dual-purpose, cutaway ands pre-set handle for easy clean up and precise control of paint flow; Teflon™ needle packing for automotive or other solvent-based paints; larger threads on the nozzle that offer a more secure fit and better centering of the nozzle; redesigned tapered gravity-feed cups that ensure easy clean up and more efficient paint flow; and a single-piece auxiliary lever/needle-chucking guide that provides easy assembly. · A high-detail, high-precision, bottom-feed airbrush for artists who need quick color changes with a certain set of colors

· Similar in spray characteristics and needle/nozzle size to the HP-C Plus, it has very good atomization and is extremely reliable

Paint Reservoir: 1 oz. (28 ml) Siphon-Feed Bottle

Nozzle: 0.3-mm Screw-In Nozzle

Trigger Action: Double

Spray Pattern: Hairline to 1 in. (25-mm) Round

Edited by kodiak 7/18/2014 2:26 PM

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(iwata-high-performance-hp-bc-plus-airbrush-model-h5001-4.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments iwata-high-performance-hp-bc-plus-airbrush-model-h5001-4.jpg (82KB - 84 downloads)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)