Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Directions to Tony's

Message Subject: Directions to Tony's
nwild
Posted 3/24/2003 9:55 AM (#64616)
Subject: Directions to Tony's

I thought I had the directions to Tony's place saved on my computer. I just checked and I must have deleted them or filed them in that spot that I'll never lose them in. Can anyone steer me in the right direction from Lexington? I recall 64 east I believe to maybe 824??? Can someone please offer me guidance to Tony's.
mikie
Posted 3/24/2003 11:51 AM (#64627 - in reply to #64616)
Subject: RE: Directions to Tony's

Sure can, take the Farmers exit off the Interstate, turn south toward the lake, and basically just keep going. You'll be on 801, which will turn off to Morehead/West Liberty. Keep going 'straight' on 1274. About a half hour from I-64. Now, there may be a better way to get there from where you are, check a map, but he's about 5-10 miles East of Frenchburg on 1274. Look for a flashing arrow sign. If you're coming from Frenchburg, stop at the Black Bull grocery on your way for a room key. m
nwild
Posted 3/24/2003 12:00 PM (#64630 - in reply to #64616)

Thanks Mikie. I was down there last year the week after the M1st outing, but the memory gets foggy. Do you know how late the Black Bull is open, I won't be getting down there until about one in the morning--may have to sleep in my truck the first night.
mikie
Posted 3/24/2003 12:38 PM (#64640 - in reply to #64630)

I doubt they'll be open by then, but leave Tony a message and he can probably stash a key somewhere for you. What night will you arrive? I am solo-ing Wednesday night and could arrange to have you in. Check my profile and send me an e-mail. mm
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)