Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Thur. 7;15 pm CATS vs Badgers (at the Cave)

Message Subject: Thur. 7;15 pm CATS vs Badgers (at the Cave)
ManitouDan
Posted 3/24/2003 7:27 AM (#64603)
Subject: Thur. 7;15 pm CATS vs Badgers (at the Cave)

One of the only things we Kentuckians like better than muskie fishing is the Big Blue, and Thursday evening all you out of state folks will get to witness a party at the cave, as I'm sure all the Ky muskie fisherman will gather somewhere to watch our Cats drill the Badgers. Any of you wisc. dudes coming down to the cave to witness this slaughter ? If I can get the axel back under my boat I should be there (15 ft old alum crestliner- silver/black 30 hp 4 stroke merc) by mid day thurs at the latest. Hope to see you guys there . Isn't there some on the water gatherings taking place everyday ? If so where and when GO BIG BLUE !! ManitouDan
BigO
Posted 3/24/2003 9:21 AM (#64611 - in reply to #64603)
Subject: RE: Thur. 7;15 pm CATS vs Badgers (at the Cave)

Sorry to break the bubble of the Wildcats road to the final four, but the cheeseheads will cheer on the Badgers to victory!.    As you southern Muskie hunters cry in your beer over the exit of your beloved 'Cats', the Wisconsin gang will toast the victorious hometeam.

Where will we watch the Big Blue demise?

Posted 3/24/2003 9:56 AM (#64617 - in reply to #64603)

Dan

I can think of nothing finer than Thursday night drinking a cold one with a bunch of cheeseheads, catching a big 50" fish during the day, then watching the Bucky beating up on the old wildcats(sorry tony)! Remember everything is better with "CHEDDAR"!

Good Fishin, leave in 24 hours

Troyz
Mr.Pike
Posted 3/24/2003 2:13 PM (#64655 - in reply to #64617)

well whoever wins that game has to face the 2003 national champs. LETS GO PITT lol
Shep
Posted 3/24/2003 2:15 PM (#64656 - in reply to #64655)

Cept Pitt is gonna be in the pits when Marquette gets done with them! Go Warriors!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)