Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Cave Run boat parking at the Comfort Inn?

Message Subject: Cave Run boat parking at the Comfort Inn?
PunchandJudy
Posted 3/22/2003 6:59 PM (#64538)
Subject: Cave Run boat parking at the Comfort Inn?

Does the Comfort Inn have enough parking for boats or is there a place where we can dock it for the outing?
Sponge
Posted 3/22/2003 7:05 PM (#64539 - in reply to #64538)
Subject: RE: Cave Run boat parking at the Comfort Inn?

Dude/dudette--there should be room for the boats at the place; we can check at Scotts Creek also, but there should be room at the Inn! You could call them and check it out, as when I got our room I told them Capt. Larry would be bringing a boat, but looks like he's not going to make it. I'm on a corner room and the guy told me we could park the boat right outside...
firstsixfeet
Posted 3/22/2003 8:16 PM (#64544 - in reply to #64538)

There should be very adequate parking for your boat at the Comfort Inn.
That area is flat and has a big lot.
LarryJones
Posted 3/23/2003 6:38 AM (#64558 - in reply to #64538)

Matt & Judy,There is plenty of parking space for vehicles with boat.I just returned from Fort Lauderdale,Florida,was 90 degrees on the beach!Already recieved word that my DuPont work situation is worse now then before I left.Now we are on 12 hour days,six days a week and there asking for overtime on the seventh day.They even tried to contact me to cancel my vacation,but I was already gone by the time they called.What a fast week of vacation,2 days driving to Florida,4 days on the beach,then two days driving back,3024 miles round trip.I passed by Cave Run on the way home,the water level was 11 feet above pool.Sponge,sorry but I will not be able to make it for sure.
Sponge
Posted 3/23/2003 6:52 AM (#64561 - in reply to #64538)

No probs Larry! Wish you could go, but we both know and understand why, and when I'm not fishing I'll be glued to the tv. Looks like our respective S&D teams are faring well so far, so we'll keep our eyes crossed...
mikie
Posted 3/23/2003 8:57 AM (#64569 - in reply to #64561)

There is a large, lighted gravel lot on the back side of the Inn, in addition to the paved parking area. You'll have room for many boats there. Geez, am I assisting the North? Raise my Rebel Flag and ask for forgiveness! see ya there.m
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)