Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> New baits from shows

Message Subject: New baits from shows
figure 8
Posted 7/7/2014 9:55 AM (#719480)
Subject: New baits from shows

Now that seasons been open for every one, Did any one get anything new from the shows this year that has made a difference for them?
I have not had much chance to fish yet but have a bunch of fall trips and was wondering if I need to get any new baits.
Ross K
Posted 7/7/2014 3:32 PM (#719554 - in reply to #719480)
Subject: Re: New baits from shows

Check out Waterbeast Tackle Heartthrob and Rove, Twisted Sucker gliders, Dreamcatcher Magnums, Big Game Tackle 9" and Suick's 10" HI ....actually they all have a bunch of nice stuff but those are the highlights. I really like the new 10" HI Suick... it runs really nice and the bigger size handles tail adjustment very well. Some new Medussa colors are really good too.
achotrod
Posted 7/7/2014 5:19 PM (#719574 - in reply to #719480)

I bought a dussa(forgot the actual color name) silver with lemon tails. Got bit first time using it. Unfortunately the fish ended up with 2 of the tails and ended up with a empty net. Need to get another soon.
Tackle Industries
Posted 7/7/2014 11:04 PM (#719641 - in reply to #719480)

TI - Tackle Industries sold a LOT of the new custom color SuperD lures too. See a lot of pictures on FB and other sites right now.
James
See them on:
http://www.tackleindustries.com

Wood_Duck
Posted 7/8/2014 7:47 AM (#719658 - in reply to #719574)

achotrod - 7/7/2014 6:19 PM

I bought a dussa(forgot the actual color name) silver with lemon tails. Got bit first time using it. Unfortunately the fish ended up with 2 of the tails and ended up with a empty net. Need to get another soon.

Yep, the lemontail has been great! my middy is missing a tail now though.
Jeff Hanson
Posted 7/8/2014 3:30 PM (#719768 - in reply to #719658)

Not really a new bait but new for me, I picked up a couple of Drop belly gliders from Pearson Plugs at the Ohio show called Trophy Hunters. They are one of the best gliders I have ever used- have a wide glide, have a killer wobble that flashes on every pull, finish is toughest I've seen on a bait and you can work them deep and are very easy for clients to work. Caught a fair amount of fish on them already and seen some tanks on them.

One of the new show colors for 2014 that I have done very well on is Albino firetiger I have done very well on it this year in Bulldawgs, Muskie Trains and baby squirkos.
Good luck with your choices.
Jeff Hanson
madisonmuskyguide.com

achotrod
Posted 7/8/2014 3:40 PM (#719772 - in reply to #719641)

Tackle Industries - 7/7/2014 11:04 PM

TI - Tackle Industries sold a LOT of the new custom color SuperD lures too. See a lot of pictures on FB and other sites right now.
James
See them on:
http://www.tackleindustries.com

I got one of your Camo Ds also but not sure if i want to use or just hold on to it yet. Hate to lose or wreck it.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)