Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Jedi Musky Dude

Message Subject: Jedi Musky Dude
Ranger
Posted 3/15/2003 4:19 PM (#63843)
Subject: Jedi Musky Dude

What is Jediism? At it's deepest, it's yet another way to catch muskies.

Jediism is a philosophy taught by a multitude of paths, found in a variety of scriptures and traditions thousands of years old, though not referred to as Jediism. Its basic teaching is that our real nature is of the Force. That the Force is a Jedi's inner most being/sanctum, an underlying reality that exists in every being, as well as within all creation throughout the entire Universe. Religion for a Jedi is therefore a search for this reality known as Self, a search for not only the Force within but a communion with it and its entire connection to the Universe as well. A Jedi does not need to be "saved." At worst, a Jedi is unaware of his true nature within the Force. Therefore, a Jedi seeks knowledge and wisdom to resolve his ignorance and catch the biggest dang musky in the lake.

Star Wars, Epsiode XII, is the show where it is revealed that Luke is really Pete Mania's cousin from Appleton.
sworrall
Posted 3/15/2003 4:27 PM (#63844 - in reply to #63843)
Subject: RE: Jedi Musky Dude

Ranger, are you OK? Wow, man, that is pretty heavy.
onelastcast
Posted 3/15/2003 5:44 PM (#63847 - in reply to #63843)

File this one under "someone has WAY too much time on their hands"!!
davej
Posted 3/15/2003 9:12 PM (#63862 - in reply to #63843)

Ranger THROW SOME COLD WATER ON YOUR FACE winter is almost over dude you can make it pal.
RAZE1
Posted 3/15/2003 10:01 PM (#63863 - in reply to #63862)

DUDE ! I CAN RELATE.
Ranger
Posted 3/16/2003 9:13 AM (#63874 - in reply to #63863)

Thanks, folks. I think I'll be ok. This is always a difficult time of the year for me.

Now, if I can just find that length of cannon fuse.....I know I have some around here somewhere....
Sponge
Posted 3/16/2003 11:20 AM (#63875 - in reply to #63843)

NO!!! Immerse yourself in cold water...the det. cord will having you looking for kitchen matches...Spongette is also outta town, and I too am at wits end...we will make it, we MUST make it...I need to start spic N spanning today, fatten up the hamster and the fish, and sand blast the Jr. Sponge before she comes through that door tomorrow!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)