Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Bucher net bag

Message Subject: Bucher net bag
906ESOX
Posted 5/10/2014 9:56 PM (#711040)
Subject: Bucher net bag

Wondering if anyone has had any experience with the Bucher endorsed replacement bag for the Frabill conservation series. Love the original bag, but it's a bugger (as you know) when fishing solo. Is the Bucher bag less prone to twisting/tangling as many lighter bags tend to be- as it is supposed to be?

Thanks in advance for any intel.
stdevos
Posted 5/11/2014 7:04 AM (#711050 - in reply to #711040)
Subject: Re: Bucher net bag

I got one of the conversation series nets a couple years ago and have nothing bad to say about the net. It's nice and lightweight, glides through the water, and hasn't tangled any more than any other net that I've used.
906ESOX
Posted 5/11/2014 11:33 AM (#711077 - in reply to #711040)

I am interested in having a bag that pulls through the water much more easily than the heavily dipped original bag, but not at the cost of 15 minutes of untangling and prolonging the release of a fish.

Anyone else had any experience?
ARmuskyaddict
Posted 5/11/2014 2:50 PM (#711087 - in reply to #711040)

I had the same question and asked someone who has used most of the nets, and currently has the 9530. He said the 9530 was a good bag, but also suggested getting a Robo Handle if I went with the Powercatch nets. I'm not sure if it will make the Powercatch nets go through the water as easily as the Conservation net, but I bet it would definitely help, as well as save a few bucks to not have to buy a new one.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)