Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Pick up a TI rod for 10% off if you can't make it to the Milwaukee Musky Expo this weekend

Message Subject: Pick up a TI rod for 10% off if you can't make it to the Milwaukee Musky Expo this weekend
Tackle Industries
Posted 2/13/2014 11:12 AM (#691371)
Subject: Pick up a TI rod for 10% off if you can't make it to the Milwaukee Musky Expo this weekend

If you can't make it to the Milwaukee Musky Expo this weekend MTO and TI are running a sale on all TI rods! Tackle Industries wanted to extend a 10% discount on all of their rods. You'll need to enter the coupon code shown on the website. A FREE Regular Super D with the rod!
Details here:
http://www.muskytackleonline.com/category/74-rods

Also Tackle Industries will be including a free Regular SuperD with each rod. I have some overstock SuperDs I need to move. Good colors too. I just have a lot of these form some big retailers changing the color selections for the 2014 season.

Thanks,
James
Brozz88
Posted 2/13/2014 12:34 PM (#691396 - in reply to #691371)
Subject: RE: Pick up a TI rod for 10% off if you can't make it to the Milwaukee Musky Expo this weekend

Thanks man I just placed an order for my one peice 9' xxheavy, I see they ship USPS !! Yikes, I hope it dosent show up as a 2 peice
AWH
Posted 2/13/2014 12:51 PM (#691401 - in reply to #691371)
Subject: Re: Pick up a TI rod for 10% off if you can't make it to the Milwaukee Musky Expo this weekend

Rods do NOT ship USPS. Our standard shipping is through the USPS. So that's what is shown as a default shipping method on your receipt. Rods ship via Fed Ex in your area or Spee Dee in the midwest and ship direct from Tackle Industries. Thank you very much for the order!

Also, for others that are interested, you will also receive a complimentary MTO gift card with your rod purchase. More details on that are on the home page.

Thanks,
Aaron
Brozz88
Posted 2/13/2014 12:56 PM (#691403 - in reply to #691401)
Subject: Re: Pick up a TI rod for 10% off if you can't make it to the Milwaukee Musky Expo this weekend

Shweew!! That's a relief, thanks for clearing that up. And thanks for the deal.
Tackle Industries
Posted 2/13/2014 8:14 PM (#691486 - in reply to #691371)

Generally we use SpeeDees or FedEx. For the shorter 2pc rods and if its a short trip we do use the USPS. If the rod is destroyed I do take care of my customer too. A few do get broken but again, I deal with the insurance and just take care of my customers. Don't forget to take a look at other tackle while on MTO. They are running some other specials. Just go to the home page and you can find the other deals. And of course pick up a rod or two

James
Tackle Industries
Posted 2/14/2014 11:06 PM (#691688 - in reply to #691371)

Wow! You guys are eating up rods!! A little more time left to pick up a rod if you want one form MTO. Not making my wife happy since I am out...

Happy Valentines day Lisa... ha ha now go ship rods!!
miket55
Posted 2/15/2014 11:53 AM (#691741 - in reply to #691371)

Thanks James for lightening my wallet... again!

Just kidding.. the deal was too good to pass up with the price break and gift card from MTO!

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)