Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Custom X Discount

Message Subject: Custom X Discount
CustomX
Posted 2/8/2014 2:10 PM (#690259)
Subject: Custom X Discount

Hey Guys and Gals the Milwaukee Musky Expo is coming up next weekend. Custom X Lures and Rods invites you to stop by the booth and check out our lure line up. But also check out or rods. Some of the best rods on the market for the money. Casting and our very popular trolling models are available. Mention you saw this and receive 25.00 off any rod.

Edited by CustomX 2/8/2014 2:12 PM

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(handle.jpg)

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(Trolling rods.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments handle.jpg (164KB - 193 downloads)
Attachments Trolling rods.jpg (57KB - 177 downloads)
Chain Gang
Posted 2/8/2014 5:14 PM (#690305 - in reply to #690259)
Subject: Re: Custom X Discount

That's awesome! Thanks. What is the retail price on the rods?
gordonmann69
Posted 2/8/2014 6:05 PM (#690320 - in reply to #690259)

Where are these rods made and where are the blanks made? I seem to remember the rods are made here but are the blanks made in the USA too? Also curios on the prices. Thanks
CustomX
Posted 2/8/2014 6:43 PM (#690326 - in reply to #690259)
Subject: RE: Custom X Discount

Thanks for asking guys. The rods are all assembled here in the USA. The trolling blanks are imported but are some of the toughest blanks you will find. We work through an importer her in the States that has relations with a couple of the few reputable companies over seas. We developed one of the toughest blanks on the market. All our casting blanks are made here in the USA. The guides we use are some of the best on the market and because of the material and how the frame actually wraps the guide itself they are very durable. We picked some of the best components and then I have my team assemble and wrap the guides here in the States. I do not sell them in retail stores only online and at the shows. These should be 350.00 rods. However, because of my direct to end user pricing they are 269.00 for the casting rods and 165.00 for the trolling. The casting rods have full 18" rear handle section in either full or split grip. Stop buy and check them out and remember to mention the post here for the discount.

Chuck DiVito
Custom X Lures and Rods
Musky Dog
Posted 2/9/2014 5:56 PM (#690539 - in reply to #690259)

See you guys on Saturday then. Now to just remember the secret code.
byteme90k
Posted 2/10/2014 9:11 AM (#690630 - in reply to #690259)

what are the specs on the trolling rod? Will you have any at the Musky Max show?
CustomX
Posted 2/10/2014 10:16 AM (#690641 - in reply to #690630)

Yes, I have the my original blank back on the trolling rods. Worked for a few months to get my original blank back. I will have them to order at the Musky MAXX. Stop by the booth and I can go over everything with you.

Thanks,

Chuck
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)