Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Tackle Industries Rods?

Message Subject: Tackle Industries Rods?
Wood_Duck
Posted 5/2/2014 11:41 AM (#709912 - in reply to #686735)
Subject: Re: Tackle Industries Rods?

Again, TI rods are great. I have St Croixs and have used everything from Triumph to Big Nastys and for certain applications I like these, but for the money I dont think you can beat James' rods from Tackle Industries. Especially for bucktails, I think the XH is about the nicest rod I've used at least for me, for throwing blades there is. And you get to buy a rod from an actual person who actually cares about you and the product you are purchasing.
gordonmann69
Posted 5/3/2014 1:02 PM (#710014 - in reply to #686735)

TI rods are simply the best rods I have used and a great company that supports the entire musky industry.
hunter
Posted 5/3/2014 11:09 PM (#710068 - in reply to #686735)

I have five and love them! I still have some custom made ones but didn't use them last year! I was impressed with the rods and should have bought more with the interchanging handles.
I don't like an 18inch grip! Just more grip to take out of a rod holder or get in the way!
I liked the fact he was catering to all!
I have caught 50 pluses on all them speed trolling and casting and no problems with rods and that's what separates a good rod for me!

esoxone
Posted 5/5/2014 6:01 AM (#710152 - in reply to #686735)

Tackle Industries are top notch rods and James and his customer service are awesome !!!
I hope that in the next future there will also be available the models 7',7'6'' and 8'6'' in two pieces.

esoxone
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)