Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> PMTT PROfiles now online!

Message Subject: PMTT PROfiles now online!
PMTT INFO
Posted 2/2/2003 11:27 PM (#58272)
Subject: PMTT PROfiles now online!

Meet the anglers of the PMTT-
PMTT Trail Team PROfiles are now available for viewing on the PMTT website at http://www.promusky.com

Information for PMTT anglers:

PROfile questionaires will be sent out as your entry is received and uploaded to the ProMusky.com website as soon as possible.

General Information:

If you would like more information about the Professional Musky Tournament Trail please visit our website at www.promusky.com

Slamr
Posted 2/3/2003 8:40 AM (#58288 - in reply to #58272)
Subject: RE: PMTT PROfiles now online!

Thought I don't have the skills nor the funds to participate in the PMTT, it was REALLY fun to be involved in watching what the progress of each team and following our picks to see who was doing what for the MuskieFIRST fantasy PMTT. Are we going to be able to do that again?

Slamr
PMTT INFO
Posted 2/3/2003 9:25 AM (#58293 - in reply to #58288)

Slamr,

Yes, the team names will be made available to MuskieFIRST prior to each qualifier.

If MuskieFIRST does a "Fantasy" contest as they have in past years, the teams competing in the entire trail as well as the profiles of each angler on those teams will be available at the PMTT website.

The PMTT site will also have a Live Leader board this year and I believe MuskieFIRST will have one as well.

For more info about the Professional Musky Tournament Trail please visit http://www.promusky.com

Edited by PMTT INFO 2/3/2003 9:26 AM
Jason Smith
Posted 2/3/2003 11:57 AM (#58324 - in reply to #58293)

We are doing a PMTT fantasy and Live Leaderboard when Steve Cady gets us the team names before each event. Hopefully we will have them soon enough so you guys can have a few days to figure out your picks.

Profiles look nice Steve, its great that is being done now. The trail teams deserve some credit and promotion.
Thick Shady
Posted 2/5/2003 11:53 PM (#58852 - in reply to #58324)

Jason,

I will have the names of the full trail teams available next week on the PMTT website. The full trail teams and their starting #'s stay the same through out the year. As far as individual qualifier entrants the PMTT receives entry up until the Saturday before the qualifiers. I will forward ALL names to MuskieFIRST no later than the Wed. (hopefully sooner) prior to each qualifing tournament.

Edited by Fish It 2/5/2003 11:55 PM

Posted 2/6/2003 6:50 PM (#58950 - in reply to #58272)

Hey all,

Did you boys read any of those profiles. Some serious fishermen there. I thought it was real nice to learn a little more about the type of guys that fish the PMTT. Being from Thibodaux, LA I only get to fish for muskies a few times per year in MN.

Very nice job by the way. I particularly liked the fellow that had "fine dining" and fine wines" in his hobbies. Must be a classy type of guy. Wouldn't mind spending time in his boat learning about the finer things in life. I wonder if he eats grits? Thanks all

Jack Latrobe
Thick Shady
Posted 2/6/2003 10:33 PM (#58988 - in reply to #58950)

The "Fine Wine" guy is none other than MuskieFIRST Pro Rich Gallagher!

He also can down a can or two of Barley Pop....Or so I've heard.

Bet he eats grits!

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)