Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> LCX-11C HD 'GPS Module Not Responding'

Message Subject: LCX-11C HD 'GPS Module Not Responding'
JAT
Posted 7/24/2013 3:40 PM (#653395)
Subject: LCX-11C HD 'GPS Module Not Responding'

Hey guys,
I run an LCX-111c HD off of an LGC-4000 puck. The other night, it would not acquire my position and I kept getting 'GPS Module Not Responding'.

So, I started looking over the unit, and noticed the 'Network' cable had a segment that was severed. So, looks like I found the problem with that.

Question is, does anyone have any experience replacing this particular cable and where I could find one? I have been in touch with Lowrance, and they have been absolutely no help. I suppose since it is an older unit, they no longer offer support for it.

I am hoping it's as easy as tracking down a new cable and swapping it out of the T-adapter, but it doesn't look that easy.

I appreciate any help.
jdeezay74
Posted 7/25/2013 8:07 AM (#653508 - in reply to #653395)
Subject: RE: LCX-11C HD 'GPS Module Not Responding'

Before you buy a new one try cutting back the insulation an splice the wires that are cut. I'm pretty sure that puck only has 4 wires in it. Solider the wires and heat shrink or e tape them and give it a go. If it works ride it out til you find a replacement
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)