Muskie Discussion Forums
| ||
| Random quote: Stupid Fish! |
| Moderators: Slamr | View previous thread :: View next thread |
| Jump to page : 1 Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page] More Muskie Fishing -> Basement Baits and Custom Lure Painting -> Custom Paint Christmas Gifts? |
| Message Subject: Custom Paint Christmas Gifts? | |||
| muskyroller |
| ||
Posts: 1038 Location: North St. Paul, MN | Does anyone want to custom paint two wood, 6" phantoms for me for christmas gifts for my dad and father in-law. Obviously would need them back by Dec. 23. I'll ship to you and pay the shipping back. I'm looking for a natural walleye look on both...only way to tell the two lures apart will be there names somehow on top of the back of the bait. Would like a quote on pricing for both baits and some pictures of paint jobs you've done. Anyone interested? Thanks, Steve | ||
| kodiak |
| ||
Posts: 1224 Location: Okoboji | If I were u I would try to have joe from true glide do it.... He lives In the cities too. I don't know if he does repaints but that would be the guy I would pay Edited by kodiak 11/20/2012 9:09 PM | ||
| FUBAR |
| ||
![]() Posts: 216 Location: Middletown, Ohio | I could do them for you. Send me an email to......... [email protected] and I'll send you some photos of my walleye pattern. Mark | ||
| MstormC |
| ||
Posts: 196 | kodiak - 11/20/2012 9:07 PM If I were u I would try to have joe from true glide do it.... He lives In the cities too. I don't know if he does repaints but that would be the guy I would pay I don't know if this would be such a good idea....that would mean he would see a bunch of Joe's baits and HAVE to have some more baits....then he walks away with more than his xmas gifts. In all seriousness I agree with kodiak. Get a hold of Joe and find out if he would do the repaints for you. | ||
| H2O Mellon |
| ||
Posts: 165 | Fubar's work is CRAZY good in case you wanted another opinion. Great gift idea! | ||
| FUBAR |
| ||
![]() Posts: 216 Location: Middletown, Ohio | Here's a couple shots of the 2 Phantoms that I just finished up for MuskyRoller for some X-mas gifts in my Walleye pattern. Hope your dad and father-in-law like them. Mark Attachments ---------------- DSC03873 (Copy).JPG (74KB - 237 downloads) DSC03875 (Copy).JPG (73KB - 229 downloads) | ||
| psv |
| ||
Posts: 468 Location: MN | Great job Mark! | ||
| muskyroller |
| ||
Posts: 1038 Location: North St. Paul, MN | Got the baits back from Mark...all I can say is the pictures don't do the baits justice. I will be sending Mark some more "work" in the new year. Can't wait to see the next batch. Thanks, Mark! Steve | ||
| Jump to page : 1 Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page] |
| Search this forum Printer friendly version E-mail a link to this thread |


Copyright © 2026 OutdoorsFIRST Media |
