Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> #20 blades bucktail!

Message Subject: #20 blades bucktail!
VMS
Posted 4/12/2012 8:58 AM (#552643 - in reply to #552182)
Subject: News just in....

News just in...

Shimano has plans to make a reel for throwing any lure you desire....any size, any weight, any style, called the Titanic TE. It will be of level-wind design with a 6.945 gear ratio. It comes with an 8" long power handle from center to knob (counterweighted as you would expect so it does not engage on a cast) and will pull in a massive 67" of line in one crank of the reel handle. The frame will be made of pure titanium, have stainless steel gears, 37 stainless ball bearings and weigh in at only 47 oz. The drag can be adjusted up to 50 pounds. It will contain a clicker adjustment for trolling purposes as well as a double clutched spool tensioner to really dial in those light baits and save you time from picking out backlashes.

You will receive all of this for...Get this.... $1095.00 plus the cost of shipping and handling.
AND.....

If you email in the next 20 minutes, WE'LL DOUBLE YOUR ORDER!! Thats right everyone!! Just pay extra processing. YOU GET 2...YES 2 titanic TE's for only $1095. Here's how to order:

It's almost as good as Sham Wow!!

All kidding aside, I do hope the double D cowgirl style works for you. I say more power to you to see what it can do. If anything, it is product development and who knows...it may work just fine and start catching a bunch of big fish!! If so, may you have a net large enough!! Monster's would hit that thing...

We saw it when the 9" bulldawg came out and many thought those were huge. Look at where we are now!!

Steve

ski glider
Posted 4/12/2012 9:48 AM (#552652 - in reply to #552182)
Subject: Re: #20 blades bucktail!

I see the winch on the trailer coming into play soon.
Jerry Newman
Posted 4/13/2012 8:21 AM (#552855 - in reply to #552652)
Subject: Re: #20 blades bucktail!

Here's one for you skie... pictured with a 10 and 12 for comparison. I'm not sure what the blade size is (same size as the single on page 1),  really not that much bigger than the ever popular 13.

This one ended up about 14 inches long (same as a supermodel), and has three trebles.

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(2012-04-12_19.43.11.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 2012-04-12_19.43.11.jpg (177KB - 165 downloads)
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)