Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Hoosier Handmades catch anything!! thanks Don!!

Message Subject: Hoosier Handmades catch anything!! thanks Don!!
newmuskyz
Posted 4/2/2012 10:12 PM (#550286)
Subject: Hoosier Handmades catch anything!! thanks Don!!

I caught this 22" largemouth today on a hoosier glider, really enjoyed it, so I thought I would share it.I was by myself so all i had was my cell phone to take a quick pic. This is a custom foil that I painted. The fish slammed it just like a ski. Sometimes its kinda nice to see a different face on the end of the line...I half to thank Don for his great baits, great service, and good friendship- if you have never tried one of his baits I promise you will not be dissapointed. I am not pushing or advertising, but I believe in giving credit where its due. Thanks Don! Hope everyone has a great season!
By the way, the fish is still swimming

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(IMAG0094.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMAG0094.jpg (20KB - 150 downloads)
MuskyLureFreak
Posted 4/2/2012 11:31 PM (#550300 - in reply to #550286)
Subject: Re: Hoosier Handmades catch anything!! thanks Don!!

got to love those Hoosiers.. nice bass Matt..
CU301DSV
Posted 4/2/2012 11:41 PM (#550302 - in reply to #550300)

Nice bass!! Some of my biggest bass were caught on musky lures.
Hoosierbaits
Posted 4/3/2012 11:16 AM (#550369 - in reply to #550302)

Matt,
Got to wonder what they are thinking? Eyes bigger than their stomach for sure. I got one of the biggst smallies I've caught for a long time last year on St. Clair. It grabbed a 9" Kahuna topwater and had all three trebles before it was all over. Thanks for the comments and I'll turn it around you also do some nice work as well. I pulled a certain crankbait around half the day Saturday. Only a matter of time before something gets it.

Don
FAT-SKI
Posted 4/3/2012 12:48 PM (#550402 - in reply to #550369)

Hoosierbaits - 4/3/2012 11:16 AM

Matt,
Got to wonder what they are thinking? Eyes bigger than their stomach for sure. I got one of the biggst smallies I've caught for a long time last year on St. Clair. It grabbed a 9" Kahuna topwater and had all three trebles before it was all over. Thanks for the comments and I'll turn it around you also do some nice work as well. I pulled a certain crankbait around half the day Saturday. Only a matter of time before something gets it.

Don

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God bless the over aggressive bass!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)