Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that is why they call it the present" -Po
- (Added by: bulldawg101)

Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Basement Baits and Custom Lure Painting -> New Ones?

Message Subject: New Ones?
Stan Durst 1
Posted 4/3/2011 8:21 AM (#490428)
Subject: New Ones?

There has been an awful lot of some great looking baits on here lately.
Sorry I couldn't post any for awhile as I haven't had the time to come up with any new ones as I am trying to catch up with the orders for old ones.
Anyway, To all of you painters, very nice looking stuff on here again as of late.
Muddy41
Posted 4/3/2011 4:56 PM (#490510 - in reply to #490428)
Subject: RE: New Ones?

I 2nd what Stan says. I really like this part of the site. Seeing everyones creations is awesome. Sure wish I had the talent to do what you all have been doing.
jbreivogel
Posted 4/6/2011 5:30 PM (#491098 - in reply to #490428)

I agree, this is a great place to get inspired, awesome work guys!!!
Beaver
Posted 4/17/2011 3:37 PM (#493581 - in reply to #491098)

Stan, remember when there were maybe a dozen guys posting on this forum? Goes to show you that there was lots of hidden talent lurking out there, and I bet just like me, they had no idea what they were doing when they started. Bravo to the new guys, and to the rest of you, don't be bashful. If you think that you have an idea or an itch to try it, do it! Everybody starts with a first lure, and a bucket full of rejects.
Beav
Stan Durst 1
Posted 4/19/2011 7:30 AM (#493856 - in reply to #493581)

Hey Beav,
Good to hear from you buddy. Been a long time. Hope you are doing well.
You are very right , now there is a lot of talent that has surfaced. Great to see it coming to life. Good to see the different styles for sure. Lots of great talent both here and across the pond.
Pikopath
Posted 4/19/2011 8:08 AM (#493862 - in reply to #490428)
Subject: Re: New Ones?

Beav and Stan, the 2 of you is well represented in my inspiration folder. I remember browsing this forum long time ago, and there were some chrome lure projects, amongst others
After spending time with Beaver in WI I suddenly understood a lot more about baitmaking, and named one of my models after him and sworral.

Michael
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)