Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Cabin Fever show in MN............

Message Subject: Cabin Fever show in MN............
Muddy41
Posted 1/26/2011 11:32 AM (#477853)
Subject: Cabin Fever show in MN............

Who is going to the Cabin Fever show. It really looks like it would be alot of fun to go and listen to everyone talk about the world of musky fishing. With me being a newbie I would think this would be a no brainer for me to go.

But I am scheduled to work until noon on Saturday. Trying to see if I can get off but not looking to good.

Who is going this weekend.

Also for those that have attended them in the past what is your opinion on the 6 hour class.

I would love to go and hopefully my boss gives in. COUGH COUGH oopppss I think I am starting to get sick and it could just be that I am too sick to go to work on Saturday!!!! LOL
Top H2O
Posted 1/26/2011 12:28 PM (#477872 - in reply to #477853)
Subject: RE: Cabin Fever show in MN............

Muddy,
Skip work....You will be amazed what you learn from these Guys.....Muskie Road Rules only happens this weekend, Go!...... AND enjoy the time off from work.

Hmmmmm......Muskies,,,,,,or,,,,,,,,, work,,,,,,Hmmmm..............Shoot.. I might even go now...

Jerome
short STRIKE
Posted 1/26/2011 12:36 PM (#477876 - in reply to #477872)
Subject: RE: Cabin Fever show in MN............

I will be there, I fished with Tony this fall down on the Cave and promised I would attend. I almost forgot until last week and had to rearrange the schedule to accomodate... Looking forward to it... bringing my water wings for the pool side demos... safety first, always.

Geno

Edited by short STRIKE 1/26/2011 12:49 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)