Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Operation Muskie Joel Michel Guide Trip

Message Subject: Operation Muskie Joel Michel Guide Trip
bridgeman
Posted 6/29/2010 2:26 PM (#447914)
Subject: Operation Muskie Joel Michel Guide Trip

I'd first like to thank Joel Michel for donating the guide trip to Operation Muskie,
Myself and Saint combined to purchase the Guide Trip from the Operation Muskie silent auction, and recently had the priveledge to spend the day fishing with Joel.
I was extremely impressed with how hard Joel worked to put us on fish and his knowledge of the areas we fished
If you are looking for a guided trip on the southern lakes I would HIGHLY Recommend Joel, He will work his nads off for you.

Thanks Again Joel
lambeau
Posted 6/29/2010 4:24 PM (#447939 - in reply to #447914)
Subject: RE: Operation Muskie Joel Michel Guide Trip

Thanks Tuff-daddy!
And thank-you to Saint and Bridgeman for bidding on the trip...plus all the others who donated and bid on auction items.

The Operation Muskie trip is coming fast, from August 2-6 there will be 20 very deserving combat veterans fishing up on Lake of the Woods!
saint1
Posted 6/29/2010 5:51 PM (#447948 - in reply to #447914)
Subject: Re: Operation Muskie Joel Michel Guide Trip

I would also like to give a shout out to Joel . Joel is the first giude I have fished with in SE Wisconsin. There are alot of great guides in SE Wis and after fishing with Joel he is the one guide I will call down there. He worked his tail off all day and I think that he would have fished all night to catch a fish. I was impressed by the way he continued to think of ways to try and catch fish. It was a awesome experience spending time in the boat with Joel and would recommend him as a guide to anyone.
Thanks again Joel is was great. Bridgeman was a great boat partner ,the 3 of us laughed all day long.

SAINT

Edited by saint1 6/29/2010 5:56 PM
MuskyHopeful
Posted 6/29/2010 6:51 PM (#447955 - in reply to #447914)
Subject: RE: Operation Muskie Joel Michel Guide Trip

He's okay I guess.

Kevin
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)