Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> suffix preformance braid

Message Subject: suffix preformance braid
muskymania
Posted 4/28/2010 9:55 PM (#438238)
Subject: suffix preformance braid

Was thinking of trying some suffix preformance braid but want some input on it about quality,preformance, durability, ect. If its worth buying or just stick with the originals like stealth, powerpro . Thanks for any info
Musky Madman
Posted 4/29/2010 6:36 AM (#438262 - in reply to #438238)
Subject: Re: suffix preformance braid

Good line. I like it much better than PP. Stealth was on sale last time I was at gander though and I bought 3 spools of that. The suffix is a very good line but I've also tried the fireline braids and liked those... I think line is one of those subjects people could debate over forever. They're all pretty good - the #1 reason I don't like PP is all the bleeding it does.

With that being said, I though suffix was smoother and help up better than PP.

Edited by Musky Madman 4/29/2010 6:39 AM
muskydeceiver
Posted 4/29/2010 8:10 PM (#438406 - in reply to #438238)

Love it. Use it in 80lb on my big rods and 50lb on my small rods. Tried Power Pro first, got frustrated with that and tried Sufix. Don't plan on trying anything else.
619musky
Posted 4/29/2010 9:27 PM (#438414 - in reply to #438238)

Absolutely love it. Very strong, casts easily, doesn't backlash easy, just a great line. I use #80.
Lundbob
Posted 4/29/2010 9:32 PM (#438415 - in reply to #438238)
Subject: RE: suffix preformance braid

It's all i use. I can't say it's better than Spider or Cortland or Tuff as they are all probably good strong lines. But i tried power pro and it is loud. The next line i tried was Suffix and it's great. Doesn't hold water and it's quiet and i've never had a failure. Excellent line. So i never tried any of the others.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)