Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Tennessee bodies of water and guides

Message Subject: Tennessee bodies of water and guides
Marshall
Posted 11/15/2009 12:50 PM (#408845)
Subject: Tennessee bodies of water and guides

Well it looks as if I am going to be heading to TN next summer for family vacation and would really like to get a day in with an experienced guide. We will be in Pidgeon Forge. I am not really sure of the lakes and am doing some research to find out what will be nearby, but anyone that could point me in the right direction would be helpful. I believe Melton Hill (?) is fairly close, but maybe that isn't the best option. Names of guides would be very helpful. Thanks for the help. Really looking forward to the trip.
lookin4_big_gurls
Posted 11/15/2009 1:55 PM (#408849 - in reply to #408845)
Subject: RE: Tennessee bodies of water and guides

melton hill probably is the best option! First person i would talk to would be greg thomas n see if he can help you out at all.
dougj
Posted 11/15/2009 4:13 PM (#408857 - in reply to #408849)
Subject: RE: Tennessee bodies of water and guides

Greg is usually in Minnesota during the summer and MH is a tough summer time bite.

Best bet for summer muskies in Tennessee is probably the Collin's river, south of Nashville. Contact Dwayne Hickey at [email protected].

Doug Johnson
Marshall
Posted 11/15/2009 4:25 PM (#408858 - in reply to #408845)
Subject: Re: Tennessee bodies of water and guides

Thanks for the info. I certainly appreciate it.
BubbaTn
Posted 11/16/2009 8:13 AM (#408898 - in reply to #408845)
Subject: Re: Tennessee bodies of water and guides

I guess you are the guy that emailed me through our club site? I replied to your email, so hope it helps. As you can see by Doug's response, Dwayne Hickey is definitely your best bet, not to mention a super nice and fun guy to get out with. Definitely would be worth the trip.

And if you still decide to hit MH, Let me know and maybe we could work something out on a saturday or sunday and I would be glad to share my boat with you.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)