Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Reed's in Walker- Great People!

Message Subject: Reed's in Walker- Great People!
esoxfly
Posted 10/26/2009 9:50 AM (#406431)
Subject: Reed's in Walker- Great People!

I just bought an HDS8 from Reed's in Walker. Long story short, it's a bad unit. Had it on the boat for a day, and it's not working. This happened over the weekend, so Lowrance wasn't open until this morning, and I don't want to deal with those guys anyway. Knowing the folks at Reed's to be good people, I send an email and a few hours later, Adam, the owner replies and gets his best Lowrance guy on the phone with me and we get it sorted out. They'd seen and heard of issues like mine, and tell me they'll have a new unit on it's way to me Monday morning...but first they're running it up with my same map chip, and making sure it works and is good to go. That's service; same day, to the point, no BS, just awesome. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew about Reed's in Walker and Isle being good people to work with. Happy customer.

Also a big thanks to TJ for stepping up and hleping me out with this too. He was on the front lines and putting forth the effort, and it was much appreciated. Great to have guys here who will help you out...even while they're in the SD on a pheasant hunt. Thanks TJ!

Edited by esoxfly 10/26/2009 9:52 AM
PEteacher44
Posted 10/26/2009 11:48 AM (#406461 - in reply to #406431)
Subject: Re: Reed's in Walker- Great People!

Had a similar experience with Reeds....No b.s. Answers. Results. Awesome.
Kevin Cochran
Posted 10/27/2009 9:52 AM (#406611 - in reply to #406431)
Subject: RE: Reed's in Walker- Great People!

I believe Reeds sells more Lowrance products than any other privately owned business in the country. I buy all of my Lowrance depthfinders from them. I have had problems but Reeds has always taken care of me. The staff is knowledgeable and very friendly. If you are looking for a Lowrance seriously consider buying it from Reeds.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)