Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> New Mexico Help

Message Subject: New Mexico Help
KARLOUTDOORS
Posted 7/22/2009 5:44 PM (#389943)
Subject: New Mexico Help

Im headed out to Albuquerque mid august and wanted to get in touch with guys that fish/guide the New Mexico Resivoirs. I'll be flying out and staying in the Albuquerqu area but want to give NM Tigers a shot for at least one day.Hoping to stick one a fly rod as well. I had the info a while back and cant track it down. Anyone with conatct info please PM me with info.
Muchos Gracias!
Karl

Edited by KARLOUTDOORS 7/22/2009 5:46 PM
matt L
Posted 7/22/2009 6:57 PM (#389951 - in reply to #389943)
Subject: Re: New Mexico Help

sent you a PM
ChrisNM
Posted 7/22/2009 10:01 PM (#389986 - in reply to #389943)
Subject: RE: New Mexico Help

Karl,

Matt L saw this and sent me. I don't usually hang out here and don't have an account. Matt can provide my email address if you need it.

I live in ABQ and have been fishing the NM reservoirs for tigers - closest tiger water is about a two hour drive, the other one is about another hour further. You can get tons of info, and probably a boat ride, from the message board on this website:
www.fishenchantment.com
(note: this is not a commercial website)

Most of the local MI guys hang out there and many of them do pretty well on the flyrod. This past weekend was tough fishing, though. When the fish are on, it's amazing fishing, with multiple fish days likely. Just like anywhere else, when they're off, they're off.

Chris
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)