Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Whitecaps tackle?

Message Subject: Whitecaps tackle?
Posted 7/9/2009 9:02 PM (#387850)
Subject: Whitecaps tackle?

Anyone have experience ordering from these guys? One hard to find thing so I place an order with them and that was two weeks ago with no update on the status.
allegheny river kid
Posted 7/9/2009 9:14 PM (#387854 - in reply to #387850)
Subject: RE: Whitecaps tackle?

I've ordered from them a few times last year. the orders took forever and then half the time the stuff i ordered was out of stock. They did make it rite with me in the end sending different colored baits that were in stock for free. I am still waiting on a few baits from last year to come, don't think i'll ever see them.
Posted 7/9/2009 9:47 PM (#387869 - in reply to #387850)

This is starting to look like a bad situation I should just cancel my order because they hav'nt charged my card yet. Anyone see some mag shallow dawgs holo walleye?
Chasin50
Posted 7/10/2009 1:00 PM (#387962 - in reply to #387869)

Guest - 7/9/2009 10:47 PM

This is starting to look like a bad situation I should just cancel my order because they hav'nt charged my card yet. Anyone see some mag shallow dawgs holo walleye?

I have dealt with these folks a bit in the past. They are good peeps. Just call them and see what is going on. I am sure they will take care of you.
JimtenHaaf
Posted 7/10/2009 3:31 PM (#387989 - in reply to #387850)
Subject: Re: Whitecaps tackle?

I've also bought lures from them in the past. I had absolutely no complaints. My lures arrived withing 3 or 4 days after I ordered them.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)