Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Give those #*^@ pliers. You're gonna put one of his eyes out." -Fatfingers to his lifelong fishing partner, whose hands still shake uncontrollably with excitement whenever he boats one even after 15 years of musky fishing.
- (Added by: fatfingers)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Club Information and Announcements -> Rhinelander Musky League Organizational meeting

Message Subject: Rhinelander Musky League Organizational meeting
Muskydr
Posted 4/21/2009 9:06 PM (#373514)
Subject: Rhinelander Musky League Organizational meeting

It's that time of the year finally, so lets get this musky road show movin!!!! The first meeting for the league will be held at Pats Tap in downtown Rhinelander on Tuesday May 5th at 7 pm. Please get the word out and be at the meeting. We will be putting together our fishing schedule and tossing new and or different ideas out there for the 2009 season and getting teams registered. I hope to pick up more teams as we have more sponsors than teams, pm me with questions or give me a call at 715-453-FISH!! This league is a great time with great people!! See ya there,
Dave Jonesi
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)