Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Buy , Sell, and Trade -> Spence Petros Rod

Message Subject: Spence Petros Rod
hodaghawg
Posted 3/29/2009 1:24 PM (#369041)
Subject: Spence Petros Rod

For sale is a 7'6" Spence Petros (Reaction Strike) Heavy Action Rod. It is a IM7 with the trolling core.
From their website:
"Our goal was to create a high quality graphite musky rod at a reasonable price. The final product actually came out better than I expected! Pick one up and you’ll see how it’s at least as good or better than rods selling for 50 to 100% percent more. All casting rods are constructed with 54 million modulus graphite for ultimate lightness and feel, and they all sell for less than $100 dollars (8-ft. rod a few bucks more). Trolling rods consist of 20% fiberglass core inside the graphite for maximum strength under trolling conditions. Pick one up at one of the dealers listed and you’ll be impressed!

It is rated for 2-10 oz lures, it is a stiff rod. Works great for Dawgs and DCG's. I am selling it because I made a trip to ST Croix and now have too many rods. The rod is bearly used, asking $50 picked up. Will consider shipping, lets talk.
hodaghawg
Posted 4/2/2009 8:03 PM (#369859 - in reply to #369041)
Subject: Re: Spence Petros Rod

still for sale, make a trade offer if you want
DBL A
Posted 4/7/2009 7:11 PM (#370843 - in reply to #369859)
Subject: Re: Spence Petros Rod

you have a pm
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)