Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Lakemaster Computer Software

Message Subject: Lakemaster Computer Software
Juhas
Posted 1/16/2009 7:16 AM (#355329)
Subject: Lakemaster Computer Software

Any one out there ever use the Lakemaster computer software? Looking to get the one for Illinois, any comments on the lake quality?
Chris
mrmatt
Posted 1/16/2009 10:52 AM (#355399 - in reply to #355329)
Subject: Re: Lakemaster Computer Software

Chris, I've been using the lakemaster software for wisconsin on my GPS. It is great, especially if the lake you are on has the one foot contours. Not all the lakes are mapped that way. I am on the chip a ton and I've found remote bars that I didn't even know where there. My brother's has the software and loves it. He charts a "highway" so we don't come near bars that come up from nowhere. Also, he highlights contours in a specific depth range we would want to fish. After that he uploads it all into his GPS and we are good to go. I don't have the software just the gps chip, but the software is nice for dissecting a lake. The lakes with the 1 or 3 foot contours have been surveyed by lakemaster and are very accurate. The lakes that have not been surveyed are still good, but are a little more general. Hope that helps.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)