Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Legend JR Perch Baits

Message Subject: Legend JR Perch Baits
PamuskEhunt
Posted 1/15/2009 11:40 AM (#355178)
Subject: Legend JR Perch Baits

Since they were new this year, have any of you guys had any success running these baits? Were you guys casting them at all or mostly trolling with them>? Any successful colors? Thanks guys, just looking for a little feedback after the first year. Thanks!
cband
Posted 1/15/2009 4:30 PM (#355235 - in reply to #355178)
Subject: RE: Legend JR Perch Baits

I mostly cast them and have caught muskie, walleye and pike on them...Great Baits. I have seen the jointed version and the shallow versions of both. These will be great baits as well.
baitmaker66
Posted 1/15/2009 10:32 PM (#355300 - in reply to #355235)

cband,
Where did you see jointed and shallow versions of this bait?? I would love to get my hands on some shallow runners.
Thanks
Ben
PamuskEhunt
Posted 1/16/2009 7:46 AM (#355332 - in reply to #355178)

They're new for this year, getting ready to be released here soon
Beaver
Posted 1/16/2009 3:38 PM (#355446 - in reply to #355332)

Same results here. Fish of all varieties eat them up. I'm not nervous about throwing them for muskies because of the way they are built. Tough as nails. I go with 8' St Croix In-Shore rods, and I can cast and troll them on the same rod.
Ditto on building that shallow runner. I can think of one or two places where fish tend to like a smaller profile lure, and the shallow runner would be perfect because of the water depth and eliminate the chances of trolling under the fish. Put me down for a dozen
Beaver
PS- Anybody in the area where they will be at the upcoming shows, send me a PM and I'll send you some funds to pick some up for me. Thanks, Beav

Edited by Beaver 1/16/2009 3:40 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)