Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Floatation suits

Message Subject: Floatation suits
Petey21
Posted 1/2/2009 12:05 PM (#352645)
Subject: Floatation suits

For those of you who are into ice fishing or late fall/early spring season, when it's cold out there, are you wearing floatation suits? And if you are, what brand do you use or recommend?

Over here in Sweden one of the most popular models seem to be various models of Normark Sundridge, especially the Semivent model. Personally I use the Shakespeare Ocean Concept, and I like it alot because it's very comfortable to wear.

I don't even know if those brands are being sold in North America or not, and what brands people use there, but I thought it'd be interesting to hear your opinions on this matter.
mota
Posted 1/2/2009 4:48 PM (#352684 - in reply to #352645)
Subject: Re: Floatation suits

mustang
Muskie4Life
Posted 1/2/2009 8:04 PM (#352734 - in reply to #352645)
Subject: RE: Floatation suits

Do many people wear these Mustang suits? How good do they work and how comfortable are they? I really enjoy cold weather fishing but have a hard time finding boat partners and I hate to go alone that time of year. I was thinking I would feel a little better if I had a suit on that would save me if I went in. I would like some feed back from guys that use these or soemething similar.

Thanks

M4L
mota
Posted 1/2/2009 8:46 PM (#352749 - in reply to #352645)
Subject: Re: Floatation suits

this is the only approved survival suit here in canada,i think the us private also use it,so i think you can thrust them
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)