Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> yellowstone lake

Message Subject: yellowstone lake
Posted 9/13/2008 10:40 PM (#336021)
Subject: yellowstone lake

Considering a trip to yellowstone lake near blanchardville WI and was wondering if anyone had any patterns,or info of any sort?
Jazzy
Posted 9/13/2008 10:45 PM (#336022 - in reply to #336021)
Subject: RE: yellowstone lake

I'll be there Monday and was told to fish by the dam. Hope the lake has one. lol
lund1675
Posted 9/14/2008 6:32 PM (#336119 - in reply to #336021)
Subject: Re: yellowstone lake

bring a lure retriver if you have one there are tons of snags in the channel, which is where you will probably be fishing.
This going to be a one day trip or multiple days Jazz?
12gauge
Posted 9/16/2008 9:57 AM (#336373 - in reply to #336021)
Subject: Re: yellowstone lake

Haven't fished it this time of year. There aren't a lot of muskies, but the ones there are seem to run rather large. Also, more big pike than muskies, i got my first over 40 there this summer. It's way more fun fishing now than in July, when there are a hundred ski boats from IL out there every day. No offense. Directly below the dam has big ones. Saw a monster swimming with her head out of the water right in the beach area this summer, too! If you get sick of fishing Yellowstone on your trip head over to Governor Dodge ad fish Twin Valley. That's the numbers lake in the area.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)