Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Buy , Sell, and Trade -> Items for trade

Message Subject: Items for trade
Musky Toyz
Posted 3/4/2008 1:40 AM (#305389)
Subject: Items for trade

Hello, i have some things i thiught i would list i try to have some fun tadeing. I have a Foiles SMH white and black, a Zink white and black acrylic Power clucker,2 Zink single reed power hens all clear acrylic, a original Zink SR-1 with the gold band, A Johnny stewert E caller delux with camo bag and several tapes,a Buck gardner acrylic single reed custom timber in bourvon and water,a Nikon Buckmaster lazer 800 range fider, 2 trionics flyway special E-collors for training dogs, a handheld Magellan 315 gps and 2 Motorola DPS camo radios. All items are new or in next to new condition, No junk listed here.......I am looking for ice fishing gear such as power augers, Vexilars, Aqua view, baits, shantys etc. Also of course looking for good to new muskie baits or Fishfinders with Gps for front of boat, or any other muskie tackle. also would be interested in power tools to be used for making musky baits etc. If intrested let me know and i will get back to you. Thank you......Barry

Edited by Musky Toyz 3/4/2008 7:05 AM
Esox2hart
Posted 3/4/2008 8:24 AM (#305410 - in reply to #305389)
Subject: RE: Items for trade

What would you need for the strait meat honker
Musky Toyz
Posted 3/4/2008 8:48 AM (#305416 - in reply to #305410)
Subject: RE: Items for trade

120.00 shipped thank you.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)