Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> gloves

Message Subject: gloves
Reef Hawg
Posted 11/16/2007 4:03 PM (#284998 - in reply to #284786)
Subject: RE: gloves

Thanks for the reply guys. I guess it sounds like the Armors are pretty darn good. I'll talk to Jeremy and Jon about getting some from them in the mean time. Dang finger is pounding pretty good right now... Prolly shouldn't have went back out fishing after the ER trip, to put a few more raker srapes on the other hand... fish were angry at me that day...... DOGGHH!!!
Tackle Industries
Posted 11/16/2007 4:30 PM (#285005 - in reply to #284786)
Subject: Re: gloves

In my med kit I also have triple antibiotic with pain killer. Helps with the non-life threatening cuts
esox50
Posted 11/17/2007 11:30 AM (#285108 - in reply to #284998)
Subject: RE: gloves

Reef Hawg - 11/16/2007 4:03 PM

Dang finger is pounding pretty good right now... Prolly shouldn't have went back out fishing after the ER trip, to put a few more raker srapes on the other hand... fish were angry at me that day...... DOGGHH!!!

A few more raker scrapes on the hands is ALWAYS a nice problem to have!!!!!
Tackle Industries
Posted 11/17/2007 11:58 AM (#285111 - in reply to #284786)
Subject: Re: gloves

Just ordered my left glove from Cabelas. Figure I can use two or if I need help I can give one to a buddy. I have four guys go to Canada every year and of course I am the only one with a good med kit or equipment. We fish two boats but within radio or sight so it usually works out for us. Still need to get those boys up to speed on the emergency gear. I like to save and release pike way up North too and Gloves give you that extra confidence to do the job right and safe. JMO but get a good pair!
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)