Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Pictures wanted for swedish article!

Message Subject: Pictures wanted for swedish article!
Roger from Sweden
Posted 10/22/2007 9:05 AM (#280668)
Subject: Pictures wanted for swedish article!

Hi,
A couple of weeks ago, me and some Swedish friends visited Young’s wilderness at LOTW. At the moment I’m writing an article for a big Swedish fishing magazine about the trip. My editor is a picky one, so he wants more and better pictures. Obviously it’s hard for me to give him any. Because of that I’m writing to you all and ask you to please mail me good pictures of (- Bilder med lite action, folk som fiskar, hugg och landning av fisk osv.) Pictures with some action, people fishing, good bites and dramatic landings. Also pictures of really good sized ones. The pictures have to be in good quality for printing. The bad thing is that I can’t give anything in return except from a symbolic gift. A handmade Swedish bait maybe? (And a copy of the article in print).

Hoping for luck!

Roger Thuring
[email protected]
rpieske
Posted 10/22/2007 6:35 PM (#280780 - in reply to #280668)
Subject: Re: Pictures wanted for swedish article!

Roger:
Check your email. I have sent some shots of Lake of the Woods, Nestor Falls fishing and shots from the air, etc. Use what you like. Hope to catch up with you next time you're over in Nestor Falls.
mikie
Posted 10/23/2007 6:18 AM (#280850 - in reply to #280668)

Roger, you might want to go to the photo album pages on this site, some awesome catches on those pages. Then, you'd probably want to check with the owner of those photos that you do like to get the needed permissions. There are a couple albums from Sabaskong Bay outings, too. good luck, m
Vince Weirick
Posted 10/23/2007 11:49 AM (#280907 - in reply to #280850)

If you emailed Youngs camp...I am sure they would be able to supply you with pictures.
Roger from Sweden
Posted 10/23/2007 1:57 PM (#280931 - in reply to #280668)

Thank you all for some really nice pictures! If you have mailed me a picture end it will pass the nedle eye of my editor, I´ll let you know.

rpieske> I think I will return 2009. There are other swedes that will go next year. I think that Youngs will be some kind of swedish colony...

/Roger
rpieske
Posted 10/23/2007 9:17 PM (#280996 - in reply to #280931)

Sound like that will be a good thing. Lots of Swedes in that area. Hope your article is a success.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)