|
|
| I have a brand new Top Raider and threw it at the Cave Run Outing. At first it ran high in the water but after awhile it didn't want to stay on the surface. I found water in the bait and it appears it got in at the line tie. Has anyone else had this problem? |
|
| |
|
| Just send it back, problems like this are rare but happen with some plastic baits. I have seen Bucher tackle do returns in these cases.
I would not worry too much, 99.9% of them are fine. Its a good quality lure. |
|
| |
|
| I second what Jason had to say. In nearly all cases, when a defective product is brought to the attention of the company, one gets new or like new product in return, or gets the repairs necessary.
If the product has a stated warranty, the company has only to perform EXACTLY within the parameters of that warranty. Most will exceed it.[8)] |
|
| |
|
| Yup, send it back, unless you really like it, like one that I have that was pierced and filed with water. A little marine tex, and she is as good as new. If you really liked the sound of the lure and don't want to give it up. Try the marine tex or a dab of jb weld. Only do this if it is a sentimental bait that you don't want to part with, as all topraiders definately do not sound the same. |
|
| |
|
| If the bait sounds really good, do what Jason suggests. the JB weld works very well, and can be bought at Wal Mart, or any good hardware store. |
|
| |