|
|
| Interviews conducted with Bruce Shumway and Rob Manthei at the 2002 WI Muskie Expo are being used to demo and test the new Multimedia area of MuskieFIRST.com.
If you have a fast connection go check them out and leave your feedback. If you are on a dial-up connection, wait patiently, as all the content will be available later this week in a downloadable, DivX-encoded format.
http://muskie.outdoorsfirst.com/media
Let us know what you think.
Thanks,
Zach |
|
| |
|
| BTTT |
|
| |
|
| Thanks for all the hard work Zach...I know Steve and myself have been real hard on you to get this up. It looks great and will be a nice feature for all to learn from on this site.[:bigsmile:] |
|
| |
|
| Very good stuff Zach. And I might mention, Barbara Walters has got nothin on you Jason.
Please do me a favor though, and don't let Slamr send you any streaming video for the site. Lets keep this a family environment. |
|
| |
|
| Good stuff....I heard thru the grape vine..Chad Cain in NEXT. |
|
| |