Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> No PMTT fantasy angler???

Message Subject: No PMTT fantasy angler???
bn
Posted 4/27/2007 2:07 PM (#253256)
Subject: No PMTT fantasy angler???

I wanted to put a vote in for my buds Imhoff and Okray!
I'm gonna say 2 fish wins it!
Good luck to those fishing it....
Posted 4/29/2007 6:42 PM (#253535 - in reply to #253256)
Subject: RE: No PMTT fantasy angler???

What is the beef this website has with the PMTT? I might have heard but I can't remember the story. Wasn't it something like the PMTT saying we don't really need the exposure your site provides and we certainly won't pay for it. Sworall?
MuskieFIRST
Posted 4/29/2007 8:07 PM (#253551 - in reply to #253256)
Subject: Re: No PMTT fantasy angler???

MuskieFIRST has no "beef" with the PMTT.
sworrall
Posted 4/29/2007 9:23 PM (#253561 - in reply to #253551)

OutdoorsFIRST covers the In Fisherman Professional Walleye Trail Regional Series at 4 events, the In Fisherman Professional Walleye Trail Super Pro Series at 3 events, the In Fisherman Walleye Trail Championship, the FLW Pro Walleye Tour at 4 events, the FLW Pro Walleye Tour Championship, the FLW League Tour at 10 events, The FlW League Championship, the MWC Championship, the Hodag Challenge Muskie Tournament, the Kevin Worrall Memorial Muskie Tournament, and the Mercury Marine National Walleye Tournament. PWT events are 3 days, FLW Pro 4 days, MWC two days, and all remaining but the KWM event two. OutdoorsFIRST also administers the Toyota Trucks Walleye Tournament Anglers Rewards Program, offering $1000 to $3000 for the top Toyota Tundra Truck Owner of each PWT and FLW Walleye Event.

All welcome OutdoortsFIRST as a premier Media source for daily coverage featuring our signature Live Leaderboard and Interactive Live Leader board. We publish daily image galleries, reports, and videos coupled with the OutdoorsFIRST Leader board and multiple daily reports and updates. In the Walleye world, we are also the source of the the World Walleye Rankings; the only recognized International ranking system for Professional Walleye Anglers.

NONE of the circuits 'pay' us anything. Nor would we EVER expect they would.

We are working on methodology/technology to allow coverage of the quality OutdoorsFIRST Media is accustomed to providing our visitors for events like the PMTT.

The Wineconne PWT Regional wrapped up last Friday. Check it out:
http://walleye.outdoorsfirst.com/
http://walleye.outdoorsfirst.com/play_flash.asp?clip=556
http://walleye.outdoorsfirst.com/leaderboard/llb.asp?t=659
http://walleye.outdoorsfirst.com/slides.asp?a=324

And so on...

Gary Parsons, veteran Tracker/Mercury Pro took the win and winnings valued at over $50,000.

MuskieFIRST
Posted 5/1/2007 9:18 PM (#253969 - in reply to #253561)

Can't help but comment on this one. What Steve is trying to say is that OutdoorsFIRST currently covers the following:

-27 major Walleye Events minimum (59 days of on-site Live coverage)
-7 muskie events (13 days of on-site coverage - 5 MN Muskie Tournaments, Kevin Worrall Memorial, Hodag Challenge)

We cover events which allow us to generate many types of high quality content (images, video, results) on a tight schedule. If we can't accomplish this at an event, we can't justify the time and expense required to cover it.

That's the very simple formula we use to determine what events are worth attending. I did get the chuckle out of the earlier guest post, however.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)