Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> patronize muskieFIRST

Message Subject: patronize muskieFIRST
buckster58
Posted 4/21/2007 6:50 AM (#251929)
Subject: patronize muskieFIRST

Steve, I'm hooked on this website - the people and info is terrific! I'm wondering if there are muskieFIRST products/goodies for sale to help with website operating costs? Thanks , love this site. Don
sworrall
Posted 4/21/2007 7:45 AM (#251932 - in reply to #251929)
Subject: Re: patronize muskieFIRST

We have decals now from 12" at $5 to 24" at $7.50.

Hats and sweatshirts can be custom ordered.

Glad you enjoy the site! Lots of new stuff coming this summer, it's going to be a good season.

I'd like to take a moment to welcome Toyota Trucks, G3 Boats, Skeeter Boats, and Lund Boats aboard.

Thanks again go to Frabill, Tuffy Boats, E-Cell Hydrogen Fuel Cells, Heckels Eagle River Marine, Shoreline Sports, Shack Attack Lures, Lifelike Lures, Kevin Figgins, Okuma, and Fig Rig for continued support. They keep the lights on for us here, and it is very much appreciated.

Nature Vision will be working with us the summer, too. Watch for some incredible video shot with the industry leading Aqua View Color cameras.

Well, Sue and I are off this morning to cover FLW Walleye League tournament on the Petenwell for WalleyeFIRST. One of the Toyota Tundra owners fishing that event will be taking a $1000.00 award home today, part of the Toyota Trucks Walleye Tournament Rewards program administered by OutdoorsFIRST Media.

Without you, our reader, MuskieFIRST wouldn't exist. We appreciate your addiction!
buckster58
Posted 4/21/2007 10:16 AM (#251953 - in reply to #251932)

Steve, Well I think I'd better get me a muskieFIRST hat and t-shirt. Let us know how to order. Thanks, Don
ghitierman
Posted 4/21/2007 7:39 PM (#252020 - in reply to #251929)

Love the sight I need a hoodie. How much?
Justin Gaiche
Posted 4/21/2007 10:59 PM (#252050 - in reply to #252020)

This site does ROCK! Certainly the most reliable place to come for honest, thorough information and the best monitoring dedicated to eliminating "stupid posts" I've ever seen. www.outdoorfirst.com sets the bar for all message boards when it comes to maintaining a clean forum. It has certainly been an inspiration to www.hooksetters.biz and www.victoryoutdoors.net. Thanks and keep up the great work.
Ranger
Posted 4/22/2007 10:45 PM (#252176 - in reply to #251929)

I love my muskiefirst jacket. Master Angler Award patches down one arm and a Grateful Dead patch on the lower back.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)