Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: if you're not getting wet you're not doing it right
- (Added by: sKunKt)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Club Information and Announcements -> a call for support/Update on The Trinity Muskie trail

Message Subject: a call for support/Update on The Trinity Muskie trail
danny
Posted 1/15/2007 9:47 PM (#232407)
Subject: a call for support/Update on The Trinity Muskie trail

Hey all,
The Trinity Muskie Trail needs your help. whether by fishing pr performing administrative duties. So far, the only division we have is in KY, but with enough support we can spread out to become more convenient for more people. If you are interested in getting this group off the ground please call Danny at 859-585-3353. Thanks
ManitouDan
Posted 1/16/2007 8:21 AM (#232446 - in reply to #232407)
Subject: RE: a call for support

Danny--I'm very interested --really wanted to fish an event last year but was either working that weekend or the weather was crappy . I'm in greenup co., I work in lewis co in vanceburg. Would love to be involved in this Dan Stevenson [email protected] Is a representative going to be at the Columbus show again ?
danny
Posted 1/16/2007 8:29 AM (#232448 - in reply to #232407)

I am not sure I'll talk te Gene and see. I will be going to Columbus so I feel like it would make sense for there to be a booth there. [email protected]/859-585-3353
musky-skunk
Posted 1/16/2007 8:52 AM (#232454 - in reply to #232407)

I would be interested in participating if some expansion takes place. Kentucky is a bit of a drive for me though. What things would you look to have done by folks such as myself who are at a distance.

danny
Posted 1/16/2007 4:46 PM (#232562 - in reply to #232407)

Update: There will be a booth at the Columbus Show, as for any others I am uncertain at this point. As the trail grows as I have been told it is going to do this year. More areas will be included, with luck and prayers maybe we could take it nationwide. As this happens there will be a need for area or division directors and assistants as well as judges for tourneys. I greatly appreciate your replies and attention to this matter. There will probably be some informal outings setup for other areas of the country in order for more people to partake. Keep checking these posts ass well as the Trinity site for updates as they will be posted as soon as they become available.
Thank you all. Danny
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)