Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Any more of this and Im going to wrap the anchor rope around my neck, jump off the boat, and end it right here.
- (Added by: H2O)

Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Basement Baits and Custom Lure Painting -> Coming Soon

Message Subject: Coming Soon
Beaver
Posted 1/15/2007 10:16 AM (#232250)
Subject: Coming Soon

Here's a batch of heavy Perkas that I did over the last couple of weeks, and your first peek at the new 10" Perka. Since it was the blank that I used for marking the hole locations and other things, I used some Glow Cracked Ice Pearl prism tape on it. It'll work both day and night.
I'm almost embarassed when I look at my stuff next to Snax or Novak, but like Popeye said, "I yam what I yam." Everybody has their own style, and these catch fish even though they don't look like they could swim away.
Hot Perch
Red/Gold Scale/Chart Belly and hand painted pin stripes
Walleye
The Big 10"
Shiner
"Envy"..my daughter named that one. Chart belly/flo lime body/Creen Metalic top and bars w/ flo orange scale on the top and a bar through the bar. And of course,
Perch
I think that I've got about 5 or 6 of each, but they all need another coat of clear.
Thought that I would show you guys first. Been a long time since I posted anything new.
Beav

Edited by Beaver 1/15/2007 10:19 AM

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(Coming soon.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Coming soon.jpg (76KB - 109 downloads)
woodieb8
Posted 1/15/2007 10:39 AM (#232257 - in reply to #232250)
Subject: RE: Coming Soon

they look great. contast is a very important tool. natural baits and super artistry is awesome but at 4mph muskies seem to hone in on action and contrast. those are sweet.
MuskyFix
Posted 1/15/2007 11:47 AM (#232271 - in reply to #232250)

Beaver, you got away from the standard Black heads wich I like and started with fins and gills, Looks Good.

Ben
WV Musky
Posted 1/15/2007 1:43 PM (#232292 - in reply to #232250)

Beav,
You make a great bait and the action of your baits is probably one of the best on the board. The catch fish and big fish at that.
shawn
Posted 1/15/2007 4:21 PM (#232341 - in reply to #232250)

I like them beaver!

Scott
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)