Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> noobie here

Message Subject: noobie here
bob g
Posted 9/26/2006 11:12 AM (#210922)
Subject: noobie here

Hey all, Just thought I'd introduce myself. Im an ex-bassfisherman who got hooked on catching pike here in Ct. I've purchased some basic lures and want to head to New Jersey, which seems to be the closest place to get my fix. I've got a 1440 lund w/a floor and platform, any suggestions on what lakes or rivers to hit. Thanks in advance, I've been a lurker for awhile and you have a great board here.
rpieske
Posted 9/26/2006 11:38 AM (#210934 - in reply to #210922)
Subject: RE: noobie here

I can't give you any help with the lake/rivers in your area, but welcome to the boards. Hope you keep asking questions. I'm sure I'll stumble on something I can help you with. Good luck with your fishing.
BenR
Posted 9/26/2006 1:37 PM (#210959 - in reply to #210922)
Subject: RE: noobie here

Go to www.mi22.com, that is the local muskies inc. chapter. We are having a tournament on sunday and you could probably jump in someones boat at this point. Lots of great guys to fish with and help out...lots of goods lakes as well. There are about 5 or 6 in jersey that hold 50+ inch muskies now....you can email me at [email protected] and I can give you a some insight or just check out the muskies inc site....Ben
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)