Muskie Discussion Forums
| ||
| Moderators: Slamr | View previous thread :: View next thread |
| Jump to page : 1 Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page] Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> MuskieFIRST Outing #3 Info Bone Lake - Wisc. June |
| Message Subject: MuskieFIRST Outing #3 Info Bone Lake - Wisc. June | |||
| |||
| Outing # 3 Where: Bone Lake - Wisconsin When: Arrive Friday June 28th until Sunday June 30th. Includes: Lodging (quad occupancy) 3 meals (dinner), contest, prizes & more! Cost $99.00 per person Our hosts: The Blacksmith Shop Motel, Bar & Restaurant. The Lake: WI DNR MAP click here To sign up or more info contact me at [email protected] Signed up: 1. Greg M 2. Greg M #2 3. Greg M #3 4. Greg M #4 5. MuskyOne 6. Shep 7. Baby Shep (10 Yrs old)Eric 8. Shady 9. Baby Shady (10 yrs old)Evan 10. Ranger 11. Baby Ranger (9 Yrs old) Tim 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. | |||
| |||
| BTTT, come on folks let's get a few more of you signed up. $99 for two nights stay, 3 meals and some really great Muskie fishing on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I guide on these waters and will help everyone that I can with info. Great place to stay, plenty of room for boats. Walk across the parking lot to eat and have a drink or two. Let Em Go...Let Em Grow.....Mike | |||
| |||
| Darn- I'm going to be in Canada that week 21-29th, $%$##@**&^. I'm sure you guys will have fun- hell the price is awesome. [:((] [:((] [:((] OH well the Canadian Muskie opener calls[:p] [:kiss:] Al Warner www.icantplayfindmyfoot.com | |||
| |||
| Why Greg, How nice of you to be treatin me on this. Who are the other 2? LOL Steve, I'm probably going, and with Landy. I'll see him Tuesday night at the meeting, and I'll post afterwards. Tight Lines, Shep | |||
| |||
| Just exactly where is bone lake? I have found 6 of them. Is this the one in polk county up by the Minnesota border? | |||
| |||
| MA yes! The best Bone in Wisc.! | |||
| |||
| TTT Shep let me know if your interested we can fish out of my boat. This is some great water at a good time of year not to mention the fun and laughs from hang'n with the boys. Mark Musky Adventures Eau Claire, WI | |||
| |||
| I'd like to guys but I'll be gone to Michigan for a family vacation all week. Won't be able to make this one. We gonna have one in July sometime? | |||
| |||
| I'll probably be able to make it for one day anyway. How far is it from the twin cities? | |||
| |||
| I can prolly go that weekend!Does anybody need a fishing partner?quiker to buss up after work and not double back home to get the boat. | |||
| |||
| Mark, Steve and I talked about teaming up with our boys. But I think he really hates me now.[;)] Sooo, If he even lets me attend this outing, he probably won't want to fish with me. Oh, what am I to do?[:0] | |||
| |||
| You better catch a fish at the Cave...We are in with the boys Shep. | |||
| |||
| You got it, Pal. I think the boyz will have a great time!! Now, all I have to do is wiggle out of the second day of our customer golf outing. 2 day deal, a great big bash, starting on Thursday. No problem, everyone will be hanged over, so they won't know if I'm there our not!! Tight lines in about 15 hours!! Shep[:praise:] | |||
| |||
| Just might might might be able to make this one....don't sign me up just yet, but there is a chance. I always do at least one long weekend to N.WI a year, why not make it this weekend? We'll see, going to depend on work and the economy, so everyone go out and spend some $$$....and then I'll be there!!! Slamr | |||
| |||
| I may be able to go and bring a 9y/o son, too. | |||
| |||
| Ranger, That would be awwwwwsooommmeeee! | |||
| |||
| Steve, that's very kind of you. I've spoken with both the kid (aka Tim) and the boss (aka the boss), looks like it's a go. Just need to get the bucks in the mail. Is it $99 for each kid, too, or are there "tyke prices"? Hey folks, what are the e-mail addresses of the other kids who are going? My guy would love to chat with your guy, and he'll be much more excited about the trip. SLAMR, I hope you can go, I'm looking forward to meeting you, Greg and the others whose names I recognize. | |||
| |||
| Pencil Tim and I in![:bigsmile:] [:bigsmile:] [:bigsmile:] Looks like we gonna do da Bone. | |||
| |||
| Ranger, glad to see that you and your boy are going to make it to Bone Lake. We are all going to have a great time. Looking forward to meeting all of you there. Let Em Go...Let Em Grow.....Mike | |||
| |||
| All right Ranger and Baby Ranger! Get one more Baby somebody, and they can share a room themselves![:devil:] Ya, right. Think they'd get any sleep? Plus, That would mean I either share a bed with Cady, or sleep on the floor! Ok, that would mean Cady sleeps on the floor. Yea, that's the ticket![;)] [:praise:] Baby Shep can't wait.[:sun:] | |||
| |||
| All right, we must be missing some posts. I posted yesterday, and it said the last post was this AM at 10:19. Where did it go?[:(] Like Chuck, I am confused!?[:blackeye:] Oh Well, see you all there!! Shep[:praise:] | |||
| |||
| Magic? Actually that is how I move this back to the top...I make a post such as BTTT then it is deleted so the thread is easy to read and not full of BTTT. Get it? | |||
| |||
| You dodn't miss a trick, do you?[:)] I'd say I can't wait for that weekend of the outing, but then I'd miss the first 2 months of the season!![:0] Landy and Brad, are you two coming to this one? Tight lines, Shep | |||
| |||
| Shep, Brads on some bait fish (Bass) tournament that weekend. I may have to team up with youngest son Scott on this one. I heard the traffic on this lake is horrendous, especially on Holiday weekends. Any truth to this? Landy | |||
| |||
| The traffic is not really to bad. However being this close to the 4th of July we could have some extra boat traffic. Things have improved in recent years fishinf wise however, the reasons are the fish are getting bigger again and the fishing on the Twin Cities metro area lakes is getting to be outstanding. This has had the effect of keeping a lot of that pressure off of the Western WI waters. Let Em Go...Let Em Grow.....Mike | |||
| Jump to page : 1 Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page] |
| Search this forum Printer friendly version E-mail a link to this thread |


Copyright © 2026 OutdoorsFIRST Media |