Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Dri-Fit

Message Subject: Dri-Fit
Brett Carroll
Posted 5/12/2006 12:20 AM (#191593)
Subject: Dri-Fit

Just to let you guys know that I gave my Nike Dri-Fit shirts a try for fishing and they worked out great! Although they are a bit pricey, they kept the sun off of me the best possible way and they breathe so easily. The long shirt ones are the best for the really sunny days keeping the sun off all day long!
tomyv
Posted 5/12/2006 7:15 AM (#191616 - in reply to #191593)
Subject: RE: Dri-Fit

I found a bunch of off brand of the same kind of stuff on clearance at a store that was going out of business. That stuff (no specific brand) is the best, love it.
Got Esox?
Posted 5/12/2006 8:37 AM (#191634 - in reply to #191593)
Subject: RE: Dri-Fit

The dri-fit by Nike works well. If you are considering a purchase for comfort and performance clothing, consider the Under Armour line of apparal. It is the best quality on the market as far as durability is concerned. Myself, along with my comrades have put the Under Armour to the test for the past four years in the military. It has been a valuable asset in the most grueling conditions. In a sand filled environment with temp's in the 110-125 range, it is "priceless"
Check out this link for their Outdoor Line

http://www.underarmour.com/Home.cfm?site_id=6
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)