Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Family Vacation

Message Subject: Family Vacation
Phoenix
Posted 12/1/2005 11:12 AM (#167193)
Subject: Family Vacation

Yea, I know it's sick, but I am already trying to plan a family vacation for next year. I was hoping someone could reccomend a nice, or rustic, northern WI, or minnesota cabin or resort where I could take the family for a week and fish musky. We prefer quiet, rustic is good, not overly expensive either. Needs to be on a good musky lake.

Thanks,

Steve
sworrall
Posted 12/1/2005 11:26 AM (#167194 - in reply to #167193)
Subject: RE: Family Vacation

Three G's Resort on Lake George. 1 mile from the hideout, and really good muskie fishing. Town is less than a 4 minute drive, and the rresort is nice if they are not already sold out.
JohnMD
Posted 12/1/2005 12:28 PM (#167200 - in reply to #167193)

Check out Scott's Twin Lake Resort on South Twin in Conover, Nice Quiet place on some Great Musky Water and other top lakes close by, also Eagle Rive is only 15 min away for the Family to do all kinds of stuff

http://www.scottsresort.com/

Get A Big One: John
nwild
Posted 12/1/2005 12:34 PM (#167202 - in reply to #167194)

I echo Steve's suggestion. You could do a whole bunch worse than the area around the "hideout"!

Many awesome lakes around there, from 3600 acre Pelican, to some rivers, chains, and pot holes. Rhinelander is right there for the convenience items and family entertainment.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)