Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> THORNE BROS. SPRING SPECTACULAR

Message Subject: THORNE BROS. SPRING SPECTACULAR
Steve Jonesi
Posted 4/14/2005 2:54 PM (#143143)
Subject: THORNE BROS. SPRING SPECTACULAR

This Saturday, the 16th, will be our annual Spring Sale.We'e gotten lots of new stuff since the last show, including all the new Lowrance electronics(sorry, out of 332's).Lots of new baits as well, including Hans Tails,Ace Tandems and Drifter/Musky Mania.There will also be a Minnesota Guide Panel under the Tent.Sure to be a great learning experience.Guides include Musky Tom,Murph, Jason Hamernick, Brad Hoppe,Joe Carlson and Wayne "From Blaine" Klemz.Quite the knowledge pool of great fishermen.The seminars are of course free.Lots of deals to be had on everything in the store including 20% off on baits and much more.The store opens at 9:00 am and the Guide panel starts at 11:00.This is an in-store sale only and does not apply to phone or internet orders.Sale prices are good for Saturday only.Time to stock up for the season.We're looking to make this year's event , the best yet and look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.Worth a few hours drive. Steve

Store hours Saturday are 9-5.Thorne Bros. is located at 7500 University Ave . in Fridley.We're about 2 miles North of 694 between 73rd and Osborne.The west side of University.
MACK
Posted 4/14/2005 3:23 PM (#143147 - in reply to #143143)
Subject: RE: THORNE BROS. SPRING SPECTACULAR

Steve Jonesi - 4/14/2005 2:54 PM

This is an in-store sale only and does not apply to phone or internet orders.

Crapola. That answers my question.

TanMan
Posted 4/14/2005 5:01 PM (#143173 - in reply to #143143)

Was in Minneapolis (from Toronto) for business this past week and luckily, my hotel was but 20 minutes from Thorne Bros. I paid a visit on Wednesday and was very impressed, if not overwhelmed with the selection and variety of baits, colors, components, etc. Fantastic store, ended up with a good number of terrific-looking baits that I can't get up here without the shipping and custom's charges! Next time, I'll try and schedule the trip over your sale date.....

A big thanks to Luke, who like the rest of the staff I spoke to, was extremely helpful and friendly. Luke, I'm looking for that magnum Lowrider to score this year......
mikie
Posted 4/15/2005 8:07 AM (#143240 - in reply to #143143)

but, DO YOU HAVE ANY WEAGLES??? m
Steve Jonesi
Posted 4/15/2005 11:15 AM (#143267 - in reply to #143143)

Mikie,
Sorry, no Weagles.Don't have any idea when we may see more. Steve
bfunk
Posted 4/17/2005 8:11 PM (#143437 - in reply to #143143)

great deals on saturday.........found lots of good stuff wish i brought more money......couple bucktails jakes suicks are joining my tackle box this season.........ill be back at thorne bros for more........first time there and i really like the selection..........good staff too very helpfull thanks again
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)