Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> GPS with Mapping

Message Subject: GPS with Mapping
Doonan
Posted 1/6/2005 7:01 PM (#130495)
Subject: GPS with Mapping

Does anyone know of any good used GPS with the mapping capabilities such as Hotspot Fishing maps that are up for sale or any new models that are under $500. I have been itching to get my hands on one of these but i don't have the money to go out and buy an expensive one. Thanks for any help.
H.K.
Posted 1/6/2005 7:23 PM (#130498 - in reply to #130495)
Subject: RE: GPS with Mapping

Just got the Lowrance Global Map 3300c unit for xmas. Have not played with it yet, but you can pick one up for about $400? I am still checking out chip options as I have been told Navionics is coming out with new larger region chips and from what I understand you can create maps also.this thing has a roadmap mode to..blows the old hand held away..now if I can only learn how to use it.
GOTAFISH
Posted 1/7/2005 4:56 PM (#130569 - in reply to #130498)

HK go to lorance on the web you can download an emulator I have it. this will get you started.
Phoenix
Posted 1/7/2005 7:00 PM (#130584 - in reply to #130495)

Be ready to spend $129 or $199 in addition to the Unit for the chip with maps on it. Wouldn't waste my time with the cheaper chip if the premium is available for your area. Night and Day.

Steve
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)