Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Boats and Motors -> I'm Curious....How long are your Bow Mount TM battery cables to the plug?

Reply New post
Message Subject: I'm Curious....How long are your Bow Mount TM battery cables to the plug?
VMS
Posted 2/5/2024 1:50 PM (#1026181)
Subject: I'm Curious....How long are your Bow Mount TM battery cables to the plug?

Hiya Everyone!!

Starting the process of re-rigging and I was wondering how long people leave their battery cables to the plug. Do you keep them nice and short or some to spare? If some to spare, roughly how much?

I'm curious more than anything. Pictures would be quite welcome as well... I'd love to see the organization (not that there is much to it...) of your rig...

Thanks!!
BillM
Posted 2/5/2024 2:35 PM (#1026185 - in reply to #1026181)
Subject: Re: I'm Curious....How long are your Bow Mount TM battery cables to the plug?

My batteries are located on either side of the console in my Lund Pro Sport. So I'd guess maybe 6ft if that? I don't know why I'd ever need spare wire, even if I was upgrading TMs in the future.
pklingen
Posted 2/12/2024 5:35 PM (#1026436 - in reply to #1026181)
Subject: Re: I'm Curious....How long are your Bow Mount TM battery cables to the plug?

i would say about 10' in my 1875 lund impact sport.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)