Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Lincoln County: Grandfather and/or Grandmother Flowage access??

Message Subject: Lincoln County: Grandfather and/or Grandmother Flowage access??
Matt DeVos
Posted 9/26/2023 8:44 PM (#1023871)
Subject: Lincoln County: Grandfather and/or Grandmother Flowage access??

I've been curious about these two for awhile. My main question is re: access. I've found conflicting info as to whether the launch areas are suitable for canoes only? Images on Google maps don't exactly shed a ton of light.

On the Grandfather, there appears to be 2 boat landings. One is on County E, just west of the bridge. The other is across from the Rock Falls Rod and Gun Club. Could I launch my 1775 Lund Impact at either, both? Is there an area for parking at either spot?

Similar question for Grandmother Flowage. There appears to be a launch site near the w side of the dam. Is this doable for my boat and is there a parking area?

Many thanks in advance for any input.
blaster
Posted 10/2/2023 3:41 PM (#1023999 - in reply to #1023871)
Subject: Re: Lincoln County: Grandfather and/or Grandmother Flowage access??

I have launched 17'-18' boats on the launch off of E. And we parked there also. But that was 10 years ago or so...not sure if anything has changed?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)